So much rain! The weather is not cooperating to start Cardio Tennis tonight as planned. Even if the rain stops at this point the courts won't have enough time to dry and it will not be safe conditions for play.
We will postpone by one week and see you for the first class on Thursday, May 9 at 6:30 pm. The session will run through Thurs. June 13 to give you the full 6 weeks as promised. Thanks for your understanding.